I <3 Key West

evening walk

first day, morning

Hemingway's library

in Hemingway's garden

I love the motorcycle!

Comment by Allegheny Eats

i think your new boots could use a motorcycle.

Pic three made me feel a bit off balance. I thought I was looking at a series of windows, not mirrors. It threw me, having that one off-kilter one. Made me think I’d fallen into the rabbit hole. There is often something Wonderland-like in your pictures. You are Alice, of course. Keeps me dreaming.

Lovely!

That was the first picture I took on our trip. I woke up and the light was so pretty in the room – I thought it was funny, to think of this ‘perfect’ paradise and then there were all these little imperfections in the place we stayed, which I loved. Thank you for your kind comments too, they always make my day!

Nice to see your image in Hemingway’s library! Thanks for more great photos: that spider is amazing with the sun shining off of it.

thanks, michael! so many beautiful spiders in the garden – and their webs. loved them. i’m sure people wondered why i was taking pictures of the ‘air’ instead of the house.

Great pics. The motorcycle one is reminiscent of the “Motorcycle Diaries” and make me think of Cuba. I love the new header as well.

key west is like little cuba (kimmy, it’s calling to you…). and i’m happy with the header, i felt like i needed a change.

I love the way you captured Florida. It feels very Cuban.

thank you!